The technical pre-sales engineer will be based in Islamabad, Pakistan and will be responsible for translating customer requirements into a detailed technical solution design. Most of his/her projects will have a high level of technical- and integration complexity within the area of ICT Solutions. These solutions consist of a combination of applications, products and services. Applications are mainly networking, Servers, security and unified communications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Translate the identified customer requirements into a detailed solution architecture;
- Ensure the matching of the proposal content with the identified customer requirements by assuring the technical and organizational feasibility with other technical departments, service departments or 3rd parties;
- Develop, communicate, maintain and safeguard the overall technical architecture of the proposed solutions, as required for the project;
- Refine the required resources and materials, i.e. detail pricing & cost setting, project schedule, skills needed, customer training, etc.;
- Technical assessment of the implications of a selected solution architecture on the performance of the implemented system, time of delivery and the flexibility of extending the solution;
- Ensure the timely delivery and the quality of the proposal.
- Support Sales Staff
Note: Candidate must have his/her own conveyance. Females are encouraged to apply.
- Good understanding of Data & Security systems and solutions
- Strong background in IP related technologies;
- Network- and technical design and/or design: routing, switching, security, OS Windows/Linux;
Salary & Benefits:
- Cell phone allowance
- Petrol allowance
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|