We are looking to hire Software Developers with solid programming experience in .NET/C# , Python, web development and eager to develop software applications.
Must have strong skills in Desktop programming, Web Development, databases
Good communication and problem solving skills
Must be a team player
Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business development and explore new markets of potential clientele.
- Planning and strategizing Sales Plan on monthly basis.
- Going to customer meetings related to our products & services and close sales.
- Preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Team Manager.
- Negotiations with clients and assisting/participating in the negotiations process.
- Creating and building client relationships.
- Increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
- Self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Adopt new technologies
- Team player
We are looking for a person who comes from Accounting and Finance background with a similar degree such as B-Com & BS Accounting
- Basics accountancy knowledge
- Record all Financial Transactions in Customized Software.
- Data Verification, Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable.
- Follow-up Recovery of Receivables from Sales Staff.
- Frequent with QuickBooks
- Preparation and supervision of Personal, Corporation Tax returns & Accounts for company
- Inform client of tax liabilities and monitor reminders
- Request tax return information from client and remind if needed
- Finalize and review client bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly Tax return and generate tax returns using tax software
- Good English Communication Skills
- 2 – 3 years work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Do you have a passion for providing first-class Installation & Support Service?
Are you a confident and motivated Engineer?
Here at True Tech Solutions, we have an ambitious vision, exiting and unique values. People are our greatest asset and we only employee the right people, making sure our employees love what they do and always deliver at their best.
As a Systems Engineer you will be the first point of contact for IT-related queries from across our client base. You will help and advice end users, diagnosing and solving technical difficulties. You will have full responsibility for installation & support services to the customer.
Our ideal candidate will have previously worked as a Systems engineer / analyst, ideally within a Managed Service environment. Outstanding customer service coupled with clear verbal and written communication skills are key. You must be able to seek relevant information from clients at the right time, and accurately record your findings. As well as holding sound technical capability you should be a self-starter and natural problem solver, with the ability to multitask on a fast-paced service desk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient and effective installation & support service to end users and other stakeholders
- Acting as the first point of contact for technical service requests
- Logging and maintaining chronological detail throughout a service ticket lifecycle
- Providing 1st line diagnosis and resolution with a high level of first-time fixes
- Responding appropriately to more complex problems through escalation
- Prioritisation and management of workload to ensure client SLAs are met
- Working in accordance with company policies, procedures and practices
Interested? You will need:
- Previous experience providing IT services
- Exemplary customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience of administering and supporting the latest Microsoft technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The ability to build, configure, administer and support all versions of Windows desktops
- Knowledge of basic switching, routing, wireless
If you’d like to join us, please apply now!