Do you have a passion for providing first-class Installation & Support Service?
Are you a confident and motivated Engineer?
Here at True Tech Solutions, we have an ambitious vision, exiting and unique values. People are our greatest asset and we only employee the right people, making sure our employees love what they do and always deliver at their best.
As a Systems Engineer you will be the first point of contact for IT-related queries from across our client base. You will help and advice end users, diagnosing and solving technical difficulties. You will have full responsibility for installation & support services to the customer.
Our ideal candidate will have previously worked as a Systems engineer / analyst, ideally within a Managed Service environment. Outstanding customer service coupled with clear verbal and written communication skills are key. You must be able to seek relevant information from clients at the right time, and accurately record your findings. As well as holding sound technical capability you should be a self-starter and natural problem solver, with the ability to multitask on a fast-paced service desk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient and effective installation & support service to end users and other stakeholders
- Acting as the first point of contact for technical service requests
- Logging and maintaining chronological detail throughout a service ticket lifecycle
- Providing 1st line diagnosis and resolution with a high level of first-time fixes
- Responding appropriately to more complex problems through escalation
- Prioritisation and management of workload to ensure client SLAs are met
- Working in accordance with company policies, procedures and practices
Interested? You will need:
- Previous experience providing IT services
- Exemplary customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience of administering and supporting the latest Microsoft technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The ability to build, configure, administer and support all versions of Windows desktops
- Knowledge of basic switching, routing, wireless
If you’d like to join us, please apply now!